NASHVILLE --- Tennessee State Men’s Basketball Head Coach Dana Ford will serve as a speaker at The Coach Forum on Wednesday, July 12 at the Vanderbilt University Student Life Center. The event is scheduled to run 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and features various speakers giving 20-minute presentations.
The event, which is presented by the Nashville Coaching Coalition, offers high school and college coaches an opportunity to learn from highly respected coaches, former athletes, doctors and sports professionals from around the country that are innovatively caring for athletes, improving their communities and building healthy programs.
Topics include culture building, transformational leadership, mental preparation, substance abuse, relationship development, self-awareness, character development and more.
Some of this year’s speakers include:
- Dana Ford – TSU Men’s Basketball Coach
- Stephanie White – Vanderbilt Women’s Basketball Coach
- Tim Shaw – Former Titans Linebacker
- Patrick Murphy – Alabama Softball Coach
- Heath Eslinger – Chattanooga Wrestling Coach
- Will Healy – Austin Peay Football Coach, among others.